European roulette is the most iconic of all versions of the game. It is also the most basic: it allows you to make traditional bets, and it has a green box for 0, so there are 37 boxes in total. It offers simple and uncomplicated gameplay, along with great chances of winning thanks to the low house edge of 2.70%.
The French version available in the best online casino in Argentina also allows you to make traditional bets and has a wheel with a box for 0, which means that this version also has 37 boxes. However, it also offers the option to make early bets and for neighboring numbers, in addition to using the La Partage rule, which states that half of the bets lost when the ball falls to 0 are returned to the player. The La Partage rule reduces the house edge even further, to 1.35%.
American roulette is undoubtedly the one with the worst fame. The most important difference between this and the other versions is that the wheel has two green boxes, one marked as 0 and the other as 00. For this reason, the house has a greater advantage, of 5.25%, and is more difficult to win, although this version offers a couple of exciting bets that are not available in the others. With us, you will enjoy the games of the highest quality.
Roulette With Live Crupier
All types of roulette can also be enjoyed in a live dealer format. Instead of getting the results by generating random numbers, a professional dealer takes care of spinning the wheel for you. The game is broadcast live so you can follow it second by second. When playing against a live dealer, the play has a slightly slower pace, since the bets must be placed and the wheel must be really turned. Beyond that, it feels just as genuine as a game at a traditional casino but online!
Glossary Of Frequent Terms
Rim – The outer edge of the wheel, where the ball is thrown.
Mini Roulette: This format is available in some online casinos and only has 13 lockers. Boxes 1 through 12 are red and black, and there is also a single green box for number 0. Also, the rewards are lower.
- Parlay: double the bet after a victory.
- Numbers – Another way to name wheel lockers.
- Direct Bet: Predict the exact number of the box in which the ball will land.
Play The Way You Like The Most
The casinos we recommend work perfectly on all devices, so you can enjoy online roulette from both your computer and your mobile phone. Most operators also offer free and real money games. I decided if you want to practice and have fun without worrying about monetary issues or if you want to play with chances to win big rewards. If you bet real money, don’t forget to take advantage of the generous bonuses.
- Games anywhere, anytime.
- A great variety of versions at your entire disposal.
- Bonuses to increase available funds.
- You do not have the opportunity to interact with dealers and other players in the same way as in traditional casino games.
- You cannot withdraw winnings instantly.
- Strategies focus on outside bets, where 1 of 2 possible outcomes is predicted.
- In positive, progressive strategies, the bet is increased on winning and decreased on losing. In negative progression, the opposite is done.
- Martingale, D’Alembert, and Fibonacci are 3 of the most common strategies. Find out more about it and find out what other tactics there are.